Log in

21 November 2006 @ 12:40 am
I am sooo relieved right now. I just finished my research paper. which was a pain because it was a group project, so ich. but it's over with now. I really hope everyone remembers their part of the paper or i'll kill them...no joke, I will.

And the chem exam is over yay!! I think I did decently on it but that good feeling could be gone tomorrow. Ewww I had the most disgusting snot bubble during the exam...not that you needed to know that. but it was gross.

going home tomorrow! hopefully seeing happy feet. I'm soo excited. Then sushi with linds and zak! that'll be super! I need asian food like you wouldn't believe right now.

Eww I keep staring at this huge pile of papers to turn in for tomorrow and i get soo happy knowing I'm done.

So I've been sick for the past 4 weeksish.. it hasn't been fun. Everytime I go outside I come back with a new cold. I think I need a bubble...or be wrapped in bubble wrap. either one. bubble wrap would be preferred since it's a lot of fun.

I look like rudolph....I'm thinking it's not a good look.

is there anything else to add??? Uhhh dunno... not really tired but I don't want to read the article that I'm supposed to write questions about for wra class...that can be done after me oral exam/quiz thing tomorrow. Which I haven't studied for, go me! I'm not too worried.

Please let me stop dying, no more coughing allowed.

I'm kinda hungry, but I want REAL food. Not nasty dorm stuff or easymac crap. no, i need the real deal.

That's all for now, check back later for more updates. I should probably sleep.

Funny story: Sunday was a nightmare. So I was trying to revise my paper saturday night (I know I'm lame and don't go out leave me alone i've been sick) but i gave up and watched she's the man instead. so I woke up at 9 on sunday to finish my paper and then went to the library for a group meeting at 11. that got out at 12.30 ish. so I thought i would come back and nap, but no. I couldn't sleep. gross. so I was awake from 9AM-1AM on sunday. I was about to go to bed at about 12ish but I got a 2nd wind so I stayed up and studied a little. Then i pretty much passed out at about 1.15ish. Then I woke up at 8 AM this morning for class and my body said "NOOOOOOOOOOOO" just like that, only in slow motion and maybe an accent.

ok seriously that's all i have to brush the biteys...that's what my mom tells the dog when she brushes his teeth.

one more thing to add.... I dropped my tray at dinner. all of it. I made a mess. g'night.
Nicolenoexcuses0726 on November 21st, 2006 06:28 am (UTC)
i saw happy feet for free! and it was cute, especially because it was free!
Melaniemellybobelly on November 21st, 2006 09:51 pm (UTC)
happy feet = yay

snot bubble during exam = super annoying